4.07.2012

NEW IN: spring things

Ksubi shorts in faded black
Yellow striped Williams Sonoma towels
Hook & eye closure in green

I know black isn't very spring themed but we addressed my habit in dressing with colors you would find in a monochromatic Instagram photo already. 

Which is why I went for the cut-off shorts that appear to have been put through a blender, a barrel of rocks, and then a dryer. My denim short fixation continues. I have a second set of American Apparel shorts, which are my second purchase ever from their store, which have been patiently awaiting the arrival of some DIY materials, should said materials ever decide to grace my mailbox with their presence. 

Breaking up the black trend in my closet is a strip of green on a much sought-after The Lake & Stars bra/bustier/bralette I recently found on gilt. The entire intention behind this bra is to sneak it under too-loose tanks and the paper thin white tees that make up the bulk of my closet staples. 

And of course, no kitchen is ready to battle the onset of baking splatters and popping olive oil like a fresh set of Williams Sonoma linens, which happen to match my kitchen to a T. A yellow and white striped T that is. 

Happy Dyeing-Easter-Eggs-Today Day!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment