12.01.2011

Elizabeth & James Lafayette sunnies


Oh yes, I did. With so many sales happening during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday madness, I managed to swipe these babies I had been slightly obsessing about from Shopbop during their Big Event sale. They came just in time because my formerly beloved H&M wayfarers finally gave out en route back to California. 
Speaking of travels, I spent 8 days in Texas over the Thanksgiving holidays and I can't express enough how lucky and fortunate I am to have such an amazing support system. In the midst of work, money, and distractions, it's easy to forget that life is not infinite nor definite so connecting to loved ones and feeling a sense of purpose is all that matters really, in the grand scheme of things. The Beatles are never wrong. 

On the to-do list this week: find a Christmas tree that will fit nicely into a 450 sq ft. apt, a photography class, WHITS articles, job hunting, and finding (cheap) wrapping papers. 

By the way, happy 1st of December! One of my readers pointed out that I reached 10,000 views the other day. Thank you all so much for reading my little blog. Even if at times it seems frivolous or materialistic or even banal, I really do appreciate the few minutes of your time every time you read what's going on in this head of mine. Slowly but surely squeezing out screenplays and a book so there's still hope for greater reads ;)



"I read the news today, oh boy."
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment