11.26.2011

Post-Thanksgiving bargains galore!



Collage items courtesy of Net-a-porter.com and my eyes are almost falling out since I've been wish listing dozens of items since yesterday morning. I woke up at 4:30am CST (while still on west coast time I might add) with my mom to shop Black Friday deals and yes, it was totally worth it. Gilt had a brief, yet amazing Black Friday bargain section and I made off with a blender, a set of Egyptian cotton towels, and a new Cuisinart pots and pans set just for the apartment.  Lots more for the closets, but we'll discuss that later because what I've compiled for you here is just a smattering of the deals still happening in cyberspace. Ssense.com, Barneys.com, and Net-a-porter.com still have most of their sale merchandise for the ladies and the men in all sizes.

Head on over to WhatsHauteintheStreets.com for a list of links to the items above.

"I can resist anything but temptation."

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment