11.21.2011

Holiday Wish List



1. Elkin wool sweater $220 $143
2. Rag & Bone Classic Newbury boots $495
3. Equipment Harper Blouse $208 $104
4. Elizabeth and James Lafayette Cat Eye Sunglasses $155
5. TopShop Amber Glitter boots $160
6. Jerome Dreyfuss Carlito Calfskin bag $715
7. DV Joanna boot $215

Upon being prompted for my Christmas wish list, I decided that there's no time like the present to get it together for all of my wonderful family and friends, should they be desperately wanting to play Santa. These photo collages are some of my favorite to play around with. Hours on end (when available) are spent on research... and no pressure to stick to this list. I also welcome tees and tanks by Vince, James Perse, and American Apparel; denim from Mother too ;) Please email me for sizes.


"Giddy up Jingle horse, kick up your feet!"

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment