6.17.2011

The signs are everywhere




A reminder for my to-do list. Do you know how many women walk around in the wrong bra size?! I did for 15 years and a check in every year is definitely worth it. 



The ultimate dessert: mango + sticky rice forever
I've been wondering when my gut instincts were going to lead to something rewarding and behold! The Universe has bestowed upon me an opportunity to travel with The Travel Channel next month. 
I guess the signs knew were what they were talking about. Or as a friend recently put it, it's the Universe rewarding me for good behavior ;)

Do you listen to the signs or make your decisions based on reasonable doubt?

p.s. The tattoo signage doesn't really apply to the Universe speaking to me, I just like going into their shops for the artwork.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment