4.19.2011

Waiting is never easy







Vintage Valentino dress, Abaco python chain bag, vintage belt, Marni platform MaryJanes

Valentino. The name is ever more divine now that I've had him. Ravishing Resale, a small yet treasurable shop tucked into a nook on 3rd street, was kind to me in allowing me to not only find this beautiful piece, but also a belt that compliments it perfectly. This crinkled cream creation is actually the top to a 2-piece skirted ensemble but I found that wearing the top solo was equally ravishing, and a bit more scandalous. There are no shoulder seams so it's quite easy to melt around inside. The 3 button sleeves and 2 front pockets add a twist of sophistication to an otherwise daring mini dress. Marni MaryJanes and a bag I brought home from Seattle.

I'm finally feeling a bit more grounded in my pursuit of all things happiness. Living for yourself and for love in all regards is my new motto. We are constantly reminded that life is fleeting but yet so few deter themselves from their manicured path to see what is really waiting there in the unknown. Adventure, love, discovery, pride. In regards to all things present, it's nice not waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment