4.15.2011

Lace case but seeing spots


free people lace top, J Brand cut offs, Wolford netted leggings, Phillip Lim 'Bowery' bag, Sam Edelman 'Gigi' sandals, vintage belt and ring





What began as a cool morning evolved into a pleasantly warm afternoon, and I'm glad I chose denim two days in a row. Worn with a lace top and sandals, it kept the outfit casual enough for a coffee date, a trip to Samy's, and then to a wonderful little marketplace on Beverly Blvd entitled, Lemonade. The Bowery bag functions as my camera bag, and I'm glad to report that I have yet to see another person carrying this exact style. If you love the style, but are hoping for a more demure look, the Brea bag by Phillip Lim is an excellent choice. I had originally purchased these sandals in silver but after staring at them for a while, decided to swap them out for the coral. Perfect, perfect shade of spring.

I stumbled onto some luck this week because I found the most amazing Valentino piece today at a little boutique on W. 3rd, Ravishing Resale-- a must if you love finding vintage! Very much looking forward to styling it this week. 

Downtown Art Walk this evening... better get my walking boots strapped on.

xo

1 comment:

  1. I get a lot from your article. There is a bag website that I think i have to share with you as its products' great design and good price.camera bags

    ReplyDelete