3.28.2011

Monday Musings









  • went to PETCO to purchase an odor neutralizer for CJ's new camel leather bag (will have to post about this later this week...) and left heartbroken after seeing those pups so sad in their cages. 
  • I wish I could have taken this one pair home with me, 7 yr old Chihuahua and his friend, a 5 yr old collie mix. They were huddled together and shivered when people came close. Their owner has cancer. Ah! Too much for a Monday Musing. I apologize.
  • Lady and the Tramp
  • On the other hand, if we did have pets then our extended travel would be, well, extended until further notice...
  • I can't wait to start organizing the backpacking Europe trip. Plans for fall are being reconsidered for next spring.
  • As mentioned in an earlier post, I spent a bit of time this weekend watching old movies. Loved Cat on a Hot Tin Roof and Network. Faye Dunaway's wardrobe was definitely an inspiration for this years Fashion Week
  • This weekend was chilly, rainy, and all I could think about was how much I wanted/needed a chunky knit to curl up in. 
  • It's sunny today so looks like I've got another day to find one!
  • A friend of mine debuted her short banged bob to me last night and I haven't stopped thinking about it. So chic and fresh for spring! 
  • Since my past experimentations with bangs and short cuts have left me with used tissues, thinking perhaps a trim and a color wash might be the way to go. Baby steps. 
Lovely Monday to you all!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment