Tomorrow I leave my beloved Lone Star for the west coast. No, not going home quite yet. I am going home to my 5th "home away from home"... Seattle. Cj is already there waiting for me, and I cannot wait to breathe that crisp, salty air.
things i'm looking forward to for the next 7 days:
1. being with cj
2. fresh snow
3. taking walks around pike place market and sampling olive oil, honey, and cheese
4. hanging out with cheryl, g & g, and the haselwood kids
5. hanging out with Turkey!
6. a new years eve party! (yay!)
7. cheryl's pb bars
8. running on the treadmill at cj's gym (must do every. single. day)
9. thursday night dinner with his family
10. being the presence of originality and creative utopia at the beckman's
11. SEATTLE ESPRESSO and COFFEE TO DIE FOR
12. finally getting to see BLACK SWAN
13. an excuse to wear ear muffs and gloves
14. showing cheryl how to properly construct a Texas BBQ sandwich
15. meeting desirae's new boyfriend (she's 15... ah to be that age!)
leaving in the morning at the @ss crack of dawn. speaking of which, i should be going right about now. new photos to appear in 2011.
in case i don't have a chance to blog again until then,
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!