1.06.2011

two thousand and eleven

According to the Mayan calendar, we are now officially 360 days away from the end of the world as we know it. In my opinion, this year is the year to conquer that untouched wish-list and back burner goals.

You've probably noticed the new blog layout and design. Yep, it's been on my to-do list and although it doesn't top my list of dreams, tweaking a few things on the site has made me feel a bit more accomplished on my larger goal list.

Fashion and lifestyle photography, entering the Austin Film Festival Screenplay division, and switching to a healthier lifestyle are on my short-term goals list. As soon as I finish unpacking, I am making these goals in ink with a calendar, complete with deadlines.

"Dreams are just dreams. Goals are dreams with a plan and a deadline." --- or something to that effect. I read that on Twitter somewhere along the vacation timeline.

I hadn't planned on writing a blog until I was able to post some photos along with the posting but I couldn't resist after adding the new design template. Please share this blog with family and friends (please FOLLOW me!) as it snowballs into a gateway to a fresh spin on a starving artist lifestyle (that be me..)

With love,

slopes in heels

No comments:

Post a Comment