At the office today and all I can think about are non work-related things.
Like..... making a new wish list for myself. Without further ado, here it is!
- Unlimited coffee from a Seattle espresso stand. To be more realistic, a regular ol' Starbucks will suffice
- the new iphone with unlimited texting and an unlimited data plan
- a 15-inch MacBook Pro with Final Draft and Microsoft Office
- the Pandora, Jimmy Choos latest foot fetish creation in black or brown
- my long hair
- a curling iron that doesn't fry out your hair
- a gift certificate to Burke Williams for their Spa Facial and Swedish massage
- a mani that lasts for longer than a week
- a trip to Prague with CJ
- for CJ to fall in love with sushi and thai food (not holding my breath on that one...)
- dent removal on the driver side of my Acura as well as an interior/exterior detail
- a blow out from Dry Bar
- a chopped BBQ brisket sandwich with extra pickles and sauce
- bookcase from Crate&Barrel
- storage chest for the living room
- doorknobs from Anthropologie
- a new mint green mohair rug for the living room
- a Christopher Ross lion buckle
My birthday is August 13th.... just sayin.