5.02.2012

MORE BOYFRIENDS... SO MANY OPTIONS

H&M top//Current/Elliott boyfriend jeans//Alexander Wang dakota boots

I am definitely getting every penny's worth of these jeans. They are unbelievable and have reached the top of my favorites list. There is however, a small part of me beginning to wish I had gotten them another size smaller as the slight ruching of the waist may become a problem as we edge closer to summer... which in that case, I am happy to ruch away. I actually wore a Veda leather jacket over this since the sun has decided to take a hiatus from us for a while. I'm rather enjoying it to be honest- any excuse to wear leather and have additional time to stomp around in boots is fine by me. 

Anyone notice the tiny little birds on my top? H&M has some very cute things right now! (When do they not?) In fact, I'm hoping to maybe get a hold of the this top from their Fashion Against Aids collection

I had an interesting/exciting/hopeful meeting today, by the way... hoping that if I play my cards right, the odds will turn in my favor. And by in my favor, I mean I will be the happiest, most grateful individual in all of California. 

We shall see!

xo

4 comments:

  1. Great style! Love this Look on you, congrats on your meetings and fingers crossed!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you brings the sun out on a gloomy looking day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love Love Love the pose in the second pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good things to come I'm sure of it!! -C

    ReplyDelete