2.21.2012

WHO SAID YOU CAN'T WEAR SHORTS IN WINTER?

Elizabeth & James sunnies/RL jacket/DivineRightsofDenim shorts/Wolford tights/N.D.C boots


Though technically we are still in winter, nothing like a good pair of tights and California sun to afford the fortune of wearing shorts. This is the white linen RL jacket from an aforementioned charity sale worn over probably the most threadbare sweater in my closet. It's literally just ribbons of knit strung, looped, and tied together. Worn w/ N.D.C. suede boots (similar pair on SALE here) and a thrifted patent Botkier bag, which sadly the pull on the zipper finally broke last weekend. No matter, it's still my everyday bag!




xo

1 comment:

  1. Outstanding article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. It may be very beneficial for me. You might also like this website which is for fashion bags:everyday bags

    ReplyDelete