11.13.2011

Sundays are for wall flowers



Sunday morning coffee followed by an hour workout at the studio is pretty much a guarantee for a pleasant rest of the day. Somehow in the night, the chill left the L.A. air for colder states, which I'm a bit bummed about but I know it will come back, hopefully sooner than later. So for now my cashmere hoodie will remain in my overstuffed Kooba for safe keeping.

A quick stop into Wasteland en route to the Sunday flea market brought on a session of serious contemplation over a pair of Frye boots, though they were in fact one whole size too large. So close but not close enough. Once inside the market, props including one fedora hat and a pair of black framed glasses were collected and purchased for a grand total of $15. On the way home we stumbled into an alley that had been beautified by a local street artist. Also found a tree that appeared to be adorned with hundreds of miniature pumpkins- incredibly appropriate and fitting for November. Wearing paper thin skinny jeans (which have become by far my most loved pair but due to their super soft state, I've become paranoid about wearing them out) with an H&M tee and the most comfortable 5 inch wedges I've ever owned. I couldn't locate the exact pair online but there are several others that come close here

R13 skinny jeans//vintage Oscar de la Renta belt//Pedro Garcia suede gladiator wedges


"Is there anybody going to listen to my story, all about the girl who came to stay?"

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment