11.12.2011

11.12.11 iPhone photo diary




November. It's a wonder how the latter months creep up so soon. The concept of time has been on my mind lately. There are only two months left in 2011, which will be 7 years since I've left the University, and 10 years since leaving a certain tiny town in south Texas. Time is responsible for everything. Including the existence of the Universe. It renews us in each sunrise, and ages us with each sunset. Bittersweet, isn't it?

Surprising number of surfers out at El Porto today. Overcast and cloudy... surfer haven weather indeed. Spent the day out playing with the camera on the iPhone 4s- I decided early on in the day that this particular diary would be an experiment that may possibly change the weight in my camera bag for a while.  Lugging around varying lens for several hours at a time can really weight a girl down...

I really wanted to wear a shirt dress with this Catherine Malandrino car coat but until I can get my hands on one, this wool Free People dress will suffice for temperatures not exceeding 60 degrees.  After an hour of wearing it and feeling almost uncomfortably toasty, I realized it was 80% wool..
In love with knee high and thigh high socks, it's a nice switch from the tights that no doubt will continue to be a part of almost every outfit for the next two months. Wolford is my absolute favorite to wear, their selection is amazing. 

Goals for this week: write, Bar Method, blog, write a bit more, blog, and sleep.. all of which are logged into my iPhone 4s calendar. Thanks Siri. Also going to attempt to think outside the box a bit more in regards to all things photography. Must. break. outside. using. Aperature. 

Opening Ceremony boots//Free People dress//Equipment blouse//Anne Klein thigh high socks//Catherine Malandrino fur-trimmed hooded jacket



"Whatever happens, happens"
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment