10.10.2011

Booti-ful

DVF Angel suede peep toe boots

An oldie but goodie taken sometime last fall I want to say. The arch on these is pretty steep, so they're not as street-worthy as I'd like them to be but nonetheless, still a much loved pair in my closet. I save them mostly for long lunches and movie nights. They're still available in black here!
In other news, Cj started classes at The Groundlings today. So proud and very much amazed at how brave he is to put himself out there like that. I remember the very first and only acting class I took when I was much younger. I was probably 8 or 9 and Mac Culkin was my idol but of course, I was embarrassed to say so and so I said the name of someone else and I spent the remainder of class wishing I had spoken the truth. I think a lot of my insecurity stemmed from the shame of being awkwardly larger than a lot of the other kids (early growth spurt) as well as having less than perfect hearing. I always wonder what would have happened had I stuck acting out and said screw it to the rest of society. Probably where Macaulay is... wishing he had had an ounce of normalcy as opposed to living inside of a Tiger Beat spread.
In any case, Cj proves to me everyday that it's never too late to start anything. But in all honesty...
I'll take my present life and delayed opportunities over celebrity disfunction any day. 


"The most important thing is to enjoy your life- to be happy. It's all that matters."- audrey hepburn

xo


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those booties are pretty amazing!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete