9.25.2011

Sunday @ Fred's


Expecting a mad house always makes shopping a sale that much better when you're the first in the door and there's only you and the staff, their hands cupped around hot coffee and blinking away their late nights.  Today was an off day... beginning with a mysterious earthquake that the world has no record of but that my boyfriend swears happened, a sleepless night/morning, a mixed up Starbucks coffee order, and then missing a Bar Method class due to no parking. 
I baulked at first, declaring that I hated Los Angeles for all it's evilness and mean tricks. But then I resigned myself to being the first in the door at the annual Fred Segal sale where I picked up a cashmere slouchy beanie, basics, and a wool plaid vest that I'm quite tickled by. 
Hoping that fall is here to stay so I can show it off in a post later this week. The outfit posts have been lacking, and for that I'm disgusted with myself, but then I remember that this blog is for me to share the things that make me happy, and so that's what I'll remain true to. 

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's much better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."- MM

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment