10.24.2010

Lately

I have been living in this divine veda jacket.

{veda jacket-leopard print infinity scarf-cfh denim skirt-opening ceremony boots}
The leather is so buttery! There are tiny sparkles embedded into the leather itself so it gives a little sheen in the sunshine. Best purchase of the year, by far. (Last year it was these Opening Ceremony boots)


I mentioned in an earlier post that I got my hair did for a birthday party. Here are some more snaps from that night!

{@ Whitney's downtown L.A. loft}

{roof top. This city sparkles!!}

{me}

We spent our Saturday shooting our zombie short, which has yet to be given a proper title. This is a sneak peep of what we'll be working on this week. BEWARE!


{cool huh?}


For future posts regarding fashion or outfits, I'll be setting up the tripod and actually put some effort into these photographs!

HAPPY (ALMOST) HALLOWEEN!



No comments:

Post a Comment