9.03.2010

Hidden Treasures

CJ left for a shoot this afternoon and suggested that I go exploring with the camera.

Fab idea! So after the morning chores, the gym, and a snack, I jumped on the PCH and 45 minutes later ended up in Topanga, CA at one of the most unique shops I've ever found.

{off Topanga Canyon Blvd in Topanga, CA}

{Trinkets and funky treasure}

{the skylight ceiling and chandeliers}

{vines and skylights}

{The shops' backyard. The table is gorgeous}

{this little guy reminds me of Flounder in The Little Mermaid}

{kinda regretting not buying these... everything was vintage and priced VERY well}

{a pirate and T-Rex guard the castle doors}

 {Chelsea loves butterflies so as soon as I saw this I grabbed it. Elorian Original, made in Italy. $4!}

{Hidden Treasures had trunks of beautiful hankies and scarves so I made this one mine}

 {Super Mario Bros overalls, perfect for the music video we're shooting!}

{The ride home...}

For more info: Hidden Treasures

xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment