7.03.2010

Mint Condition

I kept forgetting to post photos of the window treatment we did a few weeks ago so finally, here it is.


I'm feeling much better today. After a morning of subdued personality, CJ tried to lighten my June Gloom mood with Starbucks, which I politely refused once we arrived but did enjoy the short walk. Another walk to Target and Best Buy later finally hammered out the gloomy attitude. I have no idea what's wrong with me this week. It's like my happiness clock is in a different time zone. I have nothing to be afraid of, or sad about really. I haven't hurt anyone, haven't committed any heinous crime, or been mean or spiteful purposefully. And I apologized to CJ for my chihuahua-like attitude when all he was trying to do was calm my nerves. Sometimes I don't even understand being a woman so for all you men out there, you have my condolences.

Anyway, after a shower, more cheese and crackers, and an iMac set up, we have finally made it to a completed desk.

[Ah, the final piece!]

 [Behold! iMac glory]

It's too much, isn't it. WE LOVE IT. Tomorrow is 4th of July! Cocktails, a pool, and some good old fashion patriotism fun is on the horizon and I am proud to be an American. God bless!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment