4.27.2010

Viva la Mexico

Yes, viva la Mexico!

I know it's such an unoriginal way to start a vacation but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to sleep much tonight. My first "adult" vacation that is off this country. At 26 years old, better now than never.

Oh! New news in hair- I have a lot less of it now. I went to Eddy James today and had a lovely girl, Tracey, cut approximately 7 inches. I LOVE IT! Now to buy a curling iron... I know it's a sin to not already own one but god help me I must ration my patience and spending it on HAIR of all things is not really justifiable in my book.

I wish I could take a picture and post but it's a quarter til 11 and Ceej and I are in no place to do much thinking at the moment. I'll definitely be posting pictures soon, especially of Mexico!

So very much looking forward to Ceej purchasing his Apple desktop and me a new PowerBook. We are both loooong overdue...

Can't wait to build this blog up! It's going to become ongoing project in motion, super excited!! We'll see what comes of it, but I've already got tons of ideas for it. More to come after Mexico- xoxo Adria

No comments:

Post a Comment