2.29.2012

IN MY BATHROOM: BEAUTY BASICS FOR SIMPLICITY







1. ORIBE Texturizing Spray
Ever wonder how Kate Moss gets her stringy hair up in natural looking volumes? Trust me, it's this. Camera-ready in a can without being obvious.


2. Essie nail polish
At $10 a bottle, the price can make a girls eyebrows do a double take but believe me when I say I've gone 2 WEEKS without a chip. And yes, I am working class and therefore do my own housework. Gloveless. I like to live on the edge.


3. Dr. Bronners soap
A shampoo, face wash, and body wash all in one bottle. Free of radical chemicals and drying agents, this is the ONLY soap I will use. People who tend to break out with scented cleaners (both hands raised) should stock up on the peppermint and lavender versions. 


4. Moroccan Oil
Aside from it's delicious scent and ability to make your ends super soft, it's dry oil effect lends shine, not grease, to your mane.


5. Kiehl's Super Fluid UV Defense
How is everyone not already using this?


6. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Soaks directly into your skin minus oil and grease buildup. It's the perfect moisturizer to layer over sunscreen or Kiehl's UV Defense.






xo

No comments:

Post a Comment