4.01.2011

It's a big deal


Ralph Lauren wide-brimmed hat, vintage jewelry, joie linen top, American Apparel skirt

Being that my line of work consists of working on varying interior and exterior sets, it was no surprise that my face has become home to many new freckles. Even making a baseball cap as part of my work uniform doesn't completely shield my skin from the southern California sun since I'm constantly looking up, sideways, and readjusting my surveillance ear piece. A cruise and a yearly trip to Vegas is on the summer vacation horizon so I'm determined to lay out in style with this amazing RL sunhat I found during a trip to Marshalls (Studio City location has AMAZING finds people!).

Along with a fabulous hat, make sure to layer that SPF! Happy Friday darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment